Since i didnt bring my purse to work and hence no money to buy food. I only have coins in my drawer and got almost RM2 yeay. That's gonna be enough of one packet of teh tarik and kerepek pedas respectively in the pantry room.
With that teh tarik i eat.
Those kerepek were so scrumptious in my mouth and 10 minutes later...
I just realised the additional microorganisms on the surface of the kerepek.
Matilah. Food poisoning again?
I really hope that it was not the additional microbes i just munched.