Friday, February 17, 2012

La da da laa

My work is pending because we don't have the liquid nitrogen tank. Thus we can continue work. The samples need to be process asap since i managed to get the proteomics machine in our lab.  It worth a large sum and my boss is counting on me for that.

Im in the process of forgetting the salary issue and just do my work. I will continue research and will produce more paper insyaAllah. I am not goin to be very calculative about how im getting paid every month. I am not gonna whine about this anymore. In other words, i kinda accepting it. Ya. This is the fate for me.

Frankly speaking, i think i am loosing my ability to speak in English.  And i don't know how to put it in words. Some of my vocabulary are going missing. I hate it when we try to speak up and  forgot what is the best way to describe it.

Maybe i should be doing a lot of English exercise.

Sigh..

No comments: