Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Three days grace..

This world will never be, what I expected.
And if I don't belong who would have guessed it?
I will not leave alone everything that I own
to make you feel like it's not too late.
It's never too late.

Even if I say "It will be all right,"
still I hear you say you want to end your life...
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around,
'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late.

No one will ever see this side reflected. And if there's something wrong, who would have guessed it...?
And I have left alone everything that I own.
To make you feel like it's not too late.
It's never too late.

Even if I say "It will be all right,"
still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around,
'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late...

The world we knew won't come back.
The time we've lost can't get back.
The life we had won't be ours again.

This world will never be what I expected.
And if I don't belong.

Even if I say "It will be all right,"
Still I hear you say you want to end your life.
Now and again we try to just stay alive.
Maybe we'll turn it around
'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late.

Maybe we'll turn it all around
'cause it's not too late.
It's never too late.(It's never too late!)
It's not too late.
It's never too late.


This cool masterpiece is my fav song for the time being..if you look back the lyrics and the meaning between those lines, somehow it would reflect the life anyone of us..and i love to hear if David Cook sing this songs with his guitar..it would be niceyy..

Anyway, life has been pretty collided nowadays. while im trying harder to finish up what i have started, everything seems to push me even harder..apparently it was all regarding my thesis. After almost a year of waiting, i managed to gain my guts to tell him that i was not really satisfied the way he treat my thesis. And that was done via email though (coz it will not be spoken by me properly face to face)..

and i didnt get his reply for those 3 days back (due to the holiday)

And i was awaken by his sms telling me to send back my abstract in malay and english the next morning ( at this point, i was so at the hype of energy and very thankful coz he was willingly (so i thought he would be one) checking my thesis in a prior state)

and the next morning too, as i wanted to send my abstract, i was again awaken by the reply
"I dont like your explanation and thank you for telling me that i am not doing my job". Boleh?

Rasa nak menangis.

Why he could not see it my way? Even at least consider it? Who would have guessed it right? Muka baik, smiley all the time will treat you like........rubbish. There. i said it this time around. (im sorry for the harsh word)

Im just hoping he could understand my situation (as i trade my pride and guts just to blurt out on everything ) and have some mercy on me please.

And Yong had advised me to report to the higher authorities for this circumstances. that serious?

Moral of the story, never assumed anyone that is looking all right on the surface will be good inside out too. I happened to have experience with this kind of people. And vice versa.

P/s: To those who read my blog and happen to know who is my supervisor is, please dont expose this lil' anger to him ( for the fact that i dont mix up personal and profession all together)





4 comments:

MiSzEniGmA said...

1)thanks for mentioning my name
2) ye, kalo david cook nyanyi, sure lagi best..ahahaha
3) don't judge a book by its cover..(does this ring a bell..ding!)
4) kes anda agak siyes, jd cepat2 la buat ape yg patut sebab manusia camtu, mmg patut diajar..huh!

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

hehe..min dah taktau ar nak wat camno laei dah..david cook memangla is cooking rite now kan?hehehe..alamak, too many bells too be ring, yang mana satu ni (lambat pikap, hehehehe)..kes min yang tu anyway dia dah promise to make it possible for me to send it by mid of june. yeay!

thanks for the comment, k?

Anonymous said...

is it settled yet between you and 'him'? pray that he will do as he promised... and pray harder so that he won't bear grudges... dia tu agak menakutkan rasanya. biasalah.... those always smilling faces always tends to have more venom....

MortEscura said...

Hum there's quite a few songs you should listen to...

I'll give you a few names:

#1 Sigur ros - "Vaka"

#2 Landon Pigg - "Can't Let Go"

#3 Landon Pigg - "Coffee shop"

#4 Coldplay - "Swallowed by the sea"

#5 Coldplay - What If


Check these 5! You will love all of them, I'm sure.