Lemon Chocolateyyy Cake
1) 125 gm butter (buttercup or SCS butter preffered)
2) 2 cups of fine sugar
3) 4 eggs
4) a pinch of salt
5) 4 tablespoon of lemon juice
6) 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
7)2 cups of self-raising flour
For the topping i just use Nutella chocolate. (HEmm very lazy to prepare it myself)
1) Beat the butter and sugar until it mix well and fluffy (until the color turns from golden to whitish). Dont over beat it.
2) Put eggs one by one and continue beating
3) Put salts, lemon juice and vanilla essence into the mixture and beat again
4) Add the flour bit by bit while mix it untill it mix well.
5) put in the oven and bake it at about 45 minutes- one hour with medium heat.
chill down the cake before you do the frosting. You can add anything under the sun to deco it.
Have fun people (i know)