Friday, April 25, 2008

Pagi yang gelap..

This morning started off not as good as i expected it to be. There was one silly reckless driver who own avanza ( i dont know why Avanza driver always being a stuck up snobbish reckless driver towards me on road). The traffic lights was just turning green and suddenly the bastard honked me like he was the only one who has honk in the world? I was talking to my sick brother who had fever. And the car in front of me was barely moved at the time. Was he trying to tell me that i should crash the car in front of me to let him pass me much quicker about 1 minute? Stuck up nyer!! Geram aku..

So that was how my cold breezy morning turned out to be hot one. Part of me says i should ignore the bastards and chill out a bit. But half of me says that i should crash the car with no mercy. I dont know.. emm.. i opt for the first choice.

So..I cant be more wrong that remembering Allah is the best and easier way to calm my self down. Automatically, i can feel the adrenaline rush of anger disappear in no time just saying Allah and istighfar. Hehehe i am no more Naomi Campbell baby!! hahahaha..if only Ayin know i have changed a bit, mesti dia terkejut..hakhakhak..

That was how my morning goes..i hope that the driver will learn how to respect others as how he respect himself.

Proclaimation: I AM NOW OFFICIALLY AVANZA HATERS. TQ. (SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT I JUST HAVE A BAD KARMA WITH THIS LITTLE MAGGOT KINDA CAR)

2 comments:

AyinEmran said...

oh really? alhamdulillah, keep it up. hehe.

btw, u've been tag! ;-)

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

alamak kena tag ke? kueng3..i will do insyaAllah