Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sometimes i forget how to breath..

Salam..it has been a long time since i havent up dated my blog..so many thing had happened in my life..and it were all collided..Things undone and had happened:

1. Trip to Pangkor (Of which i have not done a blog a bout it..still waiting picture from Rahimah)..

2. And one of the torturest moment in my life..(Of which i think i wont spill it out) really2 stressed me out untill i was admitted to the nearest clinic by my collegue due to the fact that the stress affected both my physiology and phsycology. Dr said that i was too stress and gave me anti-stress pills which make me more and more sick!

3. My engagement ceremony. It was disastrous indeed i must say..am i too perfectionist? not a bit! i just blame my self for the last minute preparation.

All the pictures will be up dated soon after i collect it from respective person.

ohh..sometimes i forget how to breath..(in a proper way..)

1 comment:

MiSzEniGmA said...

no matter how hectic your life may be, always remember to ...breath in..breath out..