Friday, July 25, 2008

Not in the mood.

I had already tried my best to come up with anything to filled up to this post but i find it hard to do it. So i feel like to open my mind and heart and let us see what's in there, shall we?

This morning i was late to work, and konon2nye, tried to persuade my self to be more in mood to do my work. I open my laptop and it seems i still don't get enough of the mood so i clicked to my blog, hopefully to get the mood.

No, it is still gone. Nowhere. It is not somewhere near here. I think im stucked in here.

I once in a while blamed my self for having the high expectations on myself. It took me some time to get my feet back on the ground. And the time flies so fast and i seems to be left behind. And maybe that caused my mood to be down O.

And oh yes, last two days i had an asthma attacked and that thanks to the durian that i ate even i a very limited portions. I restricted myself and after taking those ventolin pills ( i ran out of inhaler) i finally breath up easily again, Alhamdulillah. some might hate me for this. Sorry guys.

2 comments:

MiSzEniGmA said...

sometimes, as much as we tried to be in the mood, it is a hopeless effort. all i can say, just hang in there..
p/s: there's always mamak and mc'd..hehehe

Aeryn mummy aiyris zarra said...

BIG GRINS. BIG TIMES!! ngeh3